You are an ace in hosting social networks (competitions, games, quizzes, etc.), and you master the latest updates on these channels (photo carousel, 360 video, etc.). You have a large number of successful Social ad campaigns under your belt. Finally, you like the pace of an agency and the richness of managing several client accounts. In short, you are the Social Ads Manager we are looking for!
Permanent Position: Social Ads Manager
Within the Power Trafic agency, a full-time permanent Social Ads Manager position must be filled immediately. The headquarters is in Seine Innopolis (76 – near Rouen), in the heart of a startup incubator and business center dedicated to digital technology.
Powertrafic: SEO Agency In Rouen
The digital strategy agency Power Trafic specializes in traffic acquisition. We have been working on natural and paid SEO for large accounts in Rouen, Paris and throughout India for over seven years. Our agency is recognized for its expertise in this field and is certified by Google Partner Premier. With the advent of social networks, the agency has also shifted its specialty to SMO (Social Media Optimization). We have since received certifications in this area: Twitter Graduate, YouTube Certified and Facebook Ads. As part of developing the agency’s Social Media activities, we are looking for a Social Ads Manager.
The Candidate Wanted Expertise In Social Networks And SMO
We are looking for a social media expert capable of supporting and advising our clients in implementing engaging and effective social strategies. For specific clients’ accounts, you will be responsible for the animation and moderation of their social networks. You are closely following developments in this area. Finally, you like to capture trends and adapt your content according to targets or communities.
Responsibilities And Missions Social Ads / Community Management
- Within the framework of defined objectives or expectations, propose adapted media strategies.
- Develop recommendations for our clients to optimize their social media media strategies.
- Design, manage and analyze Social ad campaigns.
- Adjust the content (text and visuals) about Social Ad best practices.
- Launch advertising campaigns on the main networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and LinkedIn.
- Know how to optimize the performance of your campaigns while respecting the given cost, deadline and quality.
- Generate campaign reports and propose areas for optimization.
- Be a source of suggestions for recommendations to customers and participate in brainstorming.
- Perform the role of Community Manager for various customer accounts.
- Support creative teams and participate in reflection around social networks.
- Carry out reporting, analysis and monitoring of KPIs for the agency’s various client accounts.
- Maintain monitoring and inform teams of the latest developments (formats, media, etc.)
- Contribute to the development of the agency’s Social Media division.
- Participate in drafting responses to calls for tenders.
Social Ads Manager Profile Sought
- We primarily seek someone passionate about digital and demonstrating a solid Social Media culture. At least BAC + 2 training, with professional experience in a similar position of at least one year.
- The expected qualities are:
- organization, planning, responsiveness, curiosity
- mastery of the following tools: Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Instagram Ads, Linkedin Ads or more generally advertising on social networks
- knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Power Editor, Tweetdeck and Hootsuite tools
- Mastery of Analytics tools for different social platforms
- proven knowledge of Paid Media (Search, Social Ads and Display)
- the use of graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- writing skills and impeccable spelling
- a good command of English
- An excellent web culture and strong affinities with new technologies.
A plus: Have you ever worked in an agency? Did you love it? If you spend time following social network trends, look no further; this position is for you!
- Full-time permanent contract, to be filled as soon as possible
- Remuneration to be defined according to profile + benefits
- Le Petit-Quevilly (Rouen), Seine-Maritime (76)
- Agency located in Seine Innopolis (Metro Jean Jaurès)